The safety of our patients and staff is our top concern.
Tacoma Eye has always followed universal precaution procedures and we continue to follow strict disinfection protocols.
- CALL FIRST. We are seeing patients by appointment only. We are not seeing walk-ins. We encourage the use of our online history forms prior to arrival.
- We are utilizing one entry/exit for patients.
- Until further notice, our doors are locked. Please knock. A staff member will greet you, ask some screening questions and take your temperature. Please bring Photo ID and insurance cards with you.
- A patient supplied face covering is required in the office. Our office does not supply PPE.
- We are utilizing a drastically reduced schedule and seeing one patient at a time.
- Only the patient may enter. Persons accompanying the patient (driver, family) are asked to wait in their vehicle. A Legal guardian or caregiver is allowed and must accompany the patient at all times.
- When browsing frames please see a staff member for assistance.
- When your eyewear arrives, you be contacted to schedule curbside pick up.
- For the time being, we are unable to make frame repairs “while you wait” – As always patients are encouraged to have a “back up” pair of eyeglasses.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience experienced
during this time.